Sunday, July 27, 2008

Good Morning to You!

This one's not too serious. I'm still not sure if anyone's reading and I'm still working on the concept for this blog. I'm trying to get parts of me, but also parts of you into this, so please comment to help me get on the right track. I made an amaing discovery a few years ago and I just made the push into it. It's called StyleDiary. I've been too busy with this reunion thing to upload pictures, but I will soon (click here to see my diary!). It's also how I find Susie Bubble's blog. Her style is pure London with elements of Hong Kong mixed in. My style is Holly Golightly goes to the beach. I that everyone should have their own style to reflect exactly who they are. Going to Amerian Eagle and buying the same outfit as the model is fine, but what does it say about you? What's your style? Pictures would be great!

0 comments: