Thursday, September 11, 2008

www.dramaforever.com

No, that isn't my facebook, but that's sort of what I'm writing about. Online communities. I'm in college, so everybody has a facebook and they're on it all of the time. I scarcely check mine (I'm lucky if I do it once a day), but some people live for the thrill of MySpace an Facebook. More importantly, they live for the drama. I must say that I did experience some MySpace drama a couple of times in high school, but those same childish people seem to have reverted to facebook to keep the drama alive. I know that I'm not perfect or blameless in certain situations, but I'm an adult. When someone wrongs you, don't go spreading it around to everyone but them. It's stupid and you look dumb. If you have a problem with a friend, tell them. Things will only get worse if she finds out through a status update or a blog. What's between you and someone else should stay that way. Don't let anyone else into your business because then they'll cause more drama for you in the end. You don't have to like move out and start paying bills, but you do need to start acting a little more grown-up in relationships. Life is hard enough without all of the drama.

0 comments: