Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What happened to me?

I used to be busy all of the time and I felt like I was managing my time. Now, I feel like I have so much time. I'm always at home or school and that's my life. I don't do anything else (because I didn't bring my car to college) and it pains me. I miss working, clubs, socializing. My social base is basically my friends and the girls from the dance team. I've never been one for a large group of friends (at least not since junior year), so it's not a big deal to be popular or anything, but most people go to college and meet a zillion people who want to connect with them and I've only found about four, which is fine, but they're not people who I can see myself being bffs with for the rest of my life or anything. I will be graduated a few semesters and that'll be it for me. Next semester, I'm going to buckle down and do all of those things that I've been dreaming of since I got here, but it's hard to know that I have a few more months of being stuck in the room with the roommate all day, who's more interesting in chatrooms than going out. I feel like a prisoner because I'm off-campus and I have no means to get on-campus after 7p.m. I don't think its going to get any easier, but I do hope that it will next semester. I plan to not be home like all day. I don't know how this will turn out. I'll let you know.

0 comments: